Brugeravatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Favoritkomponist: John Barry
Favoritscore: Born Free
Geografisk sted: Danmark
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Henrik »

Ja, det er triste nyheder. Samme årgang som Basil Poledouris, nu både fødsels- og dødsår :cry:

Jeg e-mailede ovenikøbet sammen med hende, tilbage i 1997. Her er et uddrag fra dengang:
-----------------------------
SW: Thank you, Henrik, for your interest in my work and in film music in general.

Henrik: How do you feel about being one of VERY few female filmmusic-composers ?

SW: I’m very proud to be a film composer. It is a difficult profession to create a career in. There are so many fine musical talents wishing to be in this field, but such low opportunity level I feel quite fortunate to be working in the profession.

Henrik: I personally love the Danny Elfman scores to Batman and Edward Scissorhands, which you conducted; what was your view on those projects?

SW: I was very disappointed that Danny did not get an academy award nomination for his score to the first Batman film. I felt it was one of the most interesting scores of the year in which the film was released.

SW: Edward Scissorhands is, in my opinion, one of Danny’s most melodic scores. The dub favored the music so that you could really hear the score in the film. Hearing the music at those levels is very unusual in a film mix.
-----------------------------

Jeg har også en biografi - jeg vil indsætte det hele som en artikel...
Hilsen Henrik :)
Besvar